1. GeneralThis website is owned and managed by Regency Air Charter Limited. Regency Air Charter Limited is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, having its registered office at Aviation House, 11 Vallance Gardens, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2DB, and having company number 04439760. These terms and conditions govern the use of our website and you should read them carefully before using this website. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Your use of this websiteYou agree that you will not:
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
- make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking;
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this website or the underlying software code;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure; or
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of our networks.
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purposes of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including your bank card details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your email address); and
- any other information that you send to Regency Air Charter Limited.
We shall take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise this website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send to you marketing communications.
You agree that we may disclose your personal information to our agents and/or subcontractors for these purposes. We may also disclose your personal information from time to time to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.